- Power: 115 Volt 1 Amp 60 Hz.
- Dimensions: 13.5″W X 13.0″D X 7.5″H
- Bottle Positions: 2 Positions (110 To 120 mm Diameter And Up To 22.5 cm In Length)
- Speed Range: 0.1- 4.0 rpm
- Usable Roller Length: 22.5 cm
- Roller Composition: Non-Transferring Chemically Resistant Rubber
- Frame Composition: Aluminum
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
- Can Add 2 More Decks For A Total Of 6 Bottles Optional, Modular Deck Kit 7632-10000.
Bellco Back-To-Basics II Bench Top Roller Apparatus 2 Position- Base OnlyItem#: 7632-00115
The Bellco Bench top Modular Roller Apparatus is a variable speed two bottle roller apparatus (expandable to six bottles) used for the purpose of producing animal cells or cell products. This small sized unit is ideal for experimental and pilot-scale cell culture. The unit features a heavy-duty DC motor and solid-state electronics for reliable operation. The unit includes All-Position Drive belts so that every roller rotates, thus preventing slippage of light-weight plastic bottles. Bellco’s unique hex-shaped shafts prevent roller slippage and produce positive drive.