- Electrical Rating: 115 +/- 10VAC @ 60 Hz Line Voltage, 1.0 Amp @ 115V 60 Hz Power Consumption.
- Dimensions: 15″W X 17″D X 3″H (Without Bottles)
- Maximum Load: 10 Lbs
- Maximum Bottle Length: 10″
- Bottle Speed: 0.1 – 30 rpm (Depending Upon Bottle Tube Diameter) +/- 5%.
- Typical Maximum Speeds: 16 mm OD Test Tube 28 rpm, 15 Ml Centrifuge Tube 18 rpm, 38 mm OD X 200 mm Bottle 8.5 rpm, 115 mm OD Roller Bottle 4.0 rpm.
- Environmental Conditions, (Operating): indoor use, pollution degree 2, 4° to 50° C relative humidity 0-90% non-condensing.
- Environmental Conditions, (Non-operating): -10° to 60° C, relative humidity 95% maximum.
Bellco Mini Tube Roller CompleteItem#: 7622-30115
The unit has 11 rollers, five of which can be removed to accommodate various bottle dimensions. When using hybridization tubes, an o-ring (A12-1067) must be fitted on the lower end to equalize the diameter of the screw cap. When alternate rollers are removed, 3 roller bottles up to 120 mm can rotate at a maximum speed of 4 rpm.