- Load: 20 Pounds (9 Kg) Maximum, Evenly Distributed
- Speed Range: 0 To 12 Oscillations Per Minute
- Platform Tilt: 7° Fixed
- Physical Dimensions (Without Tray): 13.0 Cm H X 28.0 Cm D X 28.0 Cm W (5″ X 11″ X 11″).
- Electrical: 230 +/-10 Vac @ 50/60 Hz Line Voltage, 0.5 Amp @ 230v, 50 Hz Power Consumption.
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
Bellco Standard Variable Speed Rocker | 7° Fixed Platform Tilt | Base Unit OnlyItem#: 7740-10000
The Bellco Rocker Base unit provide a gentle uniform rocking motion, required for even coverage of media over mono layer cell cultures, thereby maximizing cellular health and viability. Viral suspensions introduced onto a mono layer of cells will yield higher virus titters. Additionally, rocker platforms are ideal for performing staining and destaining of gel and filter assays. They are engineered to operate between 0 to 12 oscillations per minute. Units can be used with either a 25 x 25 cm or 51 x 51 cm tray. Additional interchangeable trays are also available.
REQUEST A QUOTE