- Applications include stability storage, biological research, shelf life testing and many others
- 26 gauge stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- 3 heights available
- Indoor and outdoor models
- Cold room, freezer or combination models
- Modular construction makes installation fast and easy
Norlake Mini Cold RoomsItem#: NORLAKE-MINIROOMS
Mmini cold rooms from Nor-Lake Scientific are specifically designed to provide controlled temperature environments for numerous applications including biological research, working laboratories and shelf life testing. These rooms are built of modular panels, insulated with 4” thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation ensuring ease of installation, long-term reliability and high insulating efficiency. The energy efficient, self-closing door system features a stepped profile design serving as a barrier to air flow while the deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release adds additional safety and security. The floor panels have a similar construction to that of the wall panels except they can withstand uniformly distributed loads of up to 800 pounds per square foot. These walk-ins are available in a number of different models including refrigerator, freezer or combination configurations for indoor or outdoor use and have an extensive selection of optional features to meet any specification.