- Capacity: 12000g
- /Readability: 0.1g
- /Repeatability std: ±0.1g
- /Linearity: ±0.2g
- Calibration Standard: AutoCal™ internal calibration
- Automatic Door: Yes
- Weighing Units: g, kg, ct, gn, lb, oz , ozt, N, dwt, hkt, sgt, twt, mom, tical, msg, tola, Custom Unit 1, Custom Unit 2, Custom Unit 3
- Display: Full-color VGA graphic display, 4-wire resistive touch screen
- Power Supply: Power Input 100-240 VAC, 0.5-0.25A, 47-63 Hz, Power Output: 24 VDC, 0.63 A, 15W
- Pan Size (diameter): 14.84 × 12.24 in / 377 × 311 mm
- Shipping Dimensions: 26.18 × 20.67 × 13.00 in / 665 × 525 × 330 mm
- Net Weight: 22 lbs / 10 kg
Ohaus Explorer® Precision EX12001 High Capacity Balance, , 12000g CapacityItem#: 30057099
REQUEST A QUOTE
- 5.7" (145mm) diagonal color VGA touch screen optimizes viewing and menu navigation.
- Two touchless sensors on display offer hands-free operation.
- With die-cast metal base and stainless steel pan, the Explorer High Capacity is built to withstand rugged, every day use.
- 2-D Protection prevents shock and damage associated with movement and forces applied to the balance.
- The display can be separated from the base up to 5 feet (1.5 meters) in order to fit operational needs in almost any work space.
- IP54 base enclosure protects the weighing base from damage by debris and accidental spills and splashes.
- Adjustable rolling feet option provides assistance to easily moving the balance.