- Effective Capacity: 1.62 cu.ft. (45.9 L)
- Exterior Dimensions (WxDxH): 18.6" x 19.9" x 25" (472 x 505 x 635 mm)
- Interior Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.7" x 10.3" x 17.3" (400 x 262 x 440 mm)
- Weight: 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
- Temperature Control Range: 2 to 8 in 0.1° increments
- Controller: Microprocessor, touchpad data entry, password protected
- Display: LED
- Insulation Thickness, Material: 1.1 I 28; foam
- Shelves: 2 (adjustable powder coated wire with rear guard)
- Max. Load per Shelf
- Access Port: (1) 1" access port; with plug (upper front, right side when facing unit)
- Power Supply: 115V, 1Ø, 60Hz NEMA 5-15P requires NEMA 5-15R receptacle
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
PHCbi (formerly Panasonic) 1.62 cu. ft. Undercounter Laboratory RefrigeratorItem#: PR-L2466W-PA
Pharmacy storage refrigerators from PHC (formerly Panasonic Healthcare) are specifically designed to meet current CDC guidelines for vaccine storage. The unique refrigeration system maintains critical temperature of 5°C with uniformity of ±3°C. Cabinet operation from 2°C to 8°C allows for ideal storage of pharmaceutical and lab materials without freezing. This refrigerator is ENERGY STAR Certified and UL471 Commercially Rated by Underwriters Laboratory.
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- Refrigeration System Performance: The refrigeration system is powered by a quiet, air cooled compressor. The interior air is circulated over a robust evaporator with increased evaporator surface area to remove heat and increase responsiveness. Defrost is initiated automatically with compressor cycling. Positive airflow assures fast recovery to setpoint temperature following door openings.
Flexibility and Product Storage: The cabinet is designed for benchtop or undercounter installation. The right swing, field
reversible door is light-tight to protect photo sensitive products. Solid interior door surfaces restrict storage in the door itself, and physical barriers within the shelves discourage unsafe product loading.
- Control and Monitoring: Setpoint temperature, alarms and alarm delays at 2°C and 5°C are pre-set. The microprocessorcontroller with digital display and touchpad interface simplifies temperature and alarm programming as desired. An electronic lock prevents unauthorized changes or tampering. Control and alarm system temperature probes are factory calibrated.
- Uniform Temperature and Product Safety: Uniform chamber air is maintained through a microprocessor controlled system. The chamber never drops below 2°C, safeguarding the product against freezing.
- Versatile Applications: The refrigerator is designed for critical storage of vaccines, pharmaceuticals and lab materials. The cabinet is an ideal size for personal lab storage or for isolated storage of single specific or quarantined product.
- Security / Alarm Notification: The control panel includes audible warnings and indicator lights for high and low temperature or door ajar alarms. The digital display shows error codes and self diagnostic information. An electronic lock prevents setpoint tampering.