- Refrigerator Capacity: 12.0 cu. ft. / 340L (refrig); 2.9 cu. ft. / 82L (frz)
- Door(s): four total; double, glass (refrig) and double, solid (frz)
- Defrost System: cycle (refrig); manual (frz)
- Temperature Ranges:
- Refrigerator: +2°C to +14°C
- Freezer: -20°C to -30°C
- Exterior Dimension: 71.0”H x 31.5”W x 23.6”F-B
- Alarm: High/low temperature alarm, Door ajar alarm, Memory back-up during power failure, Self-diagnostics, Remote alarm contacts (N.O./N.C., DC30V, 2A)
- Casters: 4 casters with 2 adjustable leveling feet
- Shelves: 2 large and 3 small (refrig); 1 (frz)
- Door Lock: key locks
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Access Port: 30 mm (left) for both refrigerator and freezer sections
- Net Weight: 277 lbs.
PHCbi (formerly Panasonic) MPR Series 14.9 Cu. Ft. Biomedical Refrigerator and FreezerItem#: MPR-414F-PA
The MPR Series Biomedical Refrigerator and Freezer Combinations from PHC (formerly Panasonic Healthcare) are designed for specific vaccine and biological storage applications, making them ideal for clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, clinical labs, and medical offices. The MPR-414F-PA combines high performance refrigeration with advanced control and alarm monitoring systems as well as energy efficient and cost-effective cabinet design. All housed within one unit, the refrigerator uses fan-forced air circulation (cycle defrost) to keep the inner refrigerated cabinet at an average temperature of +4°C while the freezer uses direct cooling (manual defrost) to cool the inner freezer cabinet down to temperatures as low as -30°C. This space-saving refrigerator with freezer features two separate compressors (one for each section), a microprocessor controller, two access ports (one for each section), casters, remote alarm contacts, and key locks.
- Refrigeration Systems: Separate refrigeration systems and compressors allow differential control of individual refrigerator and freezer compartments. The freezer system maintains temperatures as low as -30°C, while the refrigerator system allows for temperatures between 2°C to 8°C.
- Cycle Defrost: Unique cycle defrost (refrigerator only) initiates only as required and maintains internal temperature uniformity without fluctuations
- Microprocessor Controls: Comprehensive set point, alarm, monitoring and diagnostic functions are maintained by PHC-built microprocessor controller with digital display of all critical functions.
- Validated Storage: MPR refrigeration systems are designed to meet regulatory guidelines for vaccine and biological storage. Therefore, it assures product safety during storage
- Safe and secured storage behind a keyed locking door
- One unit with dual temperature zone needs only minimal installation space
- Double-pane windows with heat reflection film reduces the condensation
- The multiple door design reduces air loss during door openings
- Calibration adjustment through the control panel
- The MPR series combo units have two separate specially designed compressors for the refrigerator and the freezer sections and offers quiet operation.
- Temperature Uniformity: Refrigeration systems designed for precise and stable vaccine and biological storage.
- Energy Savings: Energy-saving storage solutions for uniformity and reliability with dual temperature zones.
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor; 3 year compressor parts
Optional Features and Accessories:
- Single or dual point temperature monitor
- Digital temperature recorder with data logger
- Built-in 6”, 7-day chart recorder with pens
- Free-standing 6”, 7-day chart recorder with pens
- Chart recorder paper
- Replacement chart recorder pens
- Electronic lock
- Glass/window black out tinting
- Additional access port
- Set of 6 drawers (left lower compartment)
- 4-20ma Output Module
- Refrigerator/Freezer Monitoring - LabAlert™
- 1 Year Ext. Warr
Optional Validation Services
- Validation Documents IQ/OQ
- Validation Documents IQ/OQ/PQ
- Pre-delivery Calibration
- Pre-deliver Temperature Mapping
- Factory Acceptance Test