- Capacity: 17.2 cu. ft. / 486L
- Door(s): double sliding, glass
- Defrost System: cycle
- Temperature Range: +2°C to +14°C
- Exterior Dimension: 70.5”H x 35.4”W x 23.6”F-B
- Interior Dimension: 51.2”H x 31.5”W x 18.3”F-B
- Alarm: standard
- Leveling Legs: standard
- Shelves: 10 total; 5 adjustable, wire shelves and 5 wire roll-out basket shelves. (Load: 44 lbs. per shelf)
- Door Lock: key lock standard
- Electrical Requirements: 115V/60 Hz, NEMA 5-15P Plug
- Access Port: 30 mm on back wall
- Net Weight: 312 lbs.
PHCbi (formerly Panasonic) MPR Series 17.2 Cu. Ft. Sliding Glass Door Refrigerator with Standard and Roll-Out ShelvesItem#: MPR-514R-PA
The MPR Series Sliding Glass Door Refrigerators from PHC (formerly Panasonic Healthcare) are designed to meet regulatory guidelines and strict temperature requirements necessary for storing pharmaceuticals, medicines, vaccines, and other temperature-sensitive biologicals. In addition, they are ideal for various clinical research, pharmaceutical, and industrial laboratory applications including chromatography and pharmaceutical storage. The MPR-514R-PA features a slim, space-saving profile for easy retrieval of your products, without the concern for swinging door clearances, a chemical resistant stainless steel interior for years of good use, and a unique interior layout with 5 polyester coated, adjustable wire shelves and 5 polyester coated roll-out basket shelves. The fans ensure gentle air circulation to provide uniform top to bottom temperature control after frequent door openings while a highly efficient hermetic compressor is utilized to provide efficient cooling and maintain a set temperature level. The MPR Series Refrigerators have all the right features for even the strictest application including: advanced temperature controls, precise uniformity, temperature stability, and accurate alarms and monitoring.
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- Wide Operating Range: Temperature readings are displayed in gradients of 1°C for settable temperatures ranging from 2° to 14°C.
- Microprocessor Controls: Comprehensive set point and alarm, monitoring with diagnostic functions are based on PHC-built microprocessor controller with digital display of all input/ output functions, adjustable temperature range 2°C to 14°C.
- Validated Storage: PHC’s plenum design features uniform cold air flow distribution throughout the chamber to ensure temperature uniformity – essential for validated storage requirements.
- Ergonomic Design: The ergonomic design of the MPR series refrigerators provides a clear view of stored items through the large framed windows. The slim profile allows for easy reach retrieval of the products.
- Safety: Audible and flashing LED visual alarms alert you to the unlikely event of either a high or low temperature condition. If the inside temperature rises abnormally, an overshooting prevention circuit automatically switches off the fan motor or heater.
- Effective Temperature Control: A thermistor sensor monitors temperature inside the chamber. The microprocessor and the electronic temperature controls ensure that the set temperature is maintained. Even with frequent door openings, the circulation fan provides rapid temperature adjustment for a highly reliable, stable preservation environment unaffected by ambient temperature.
- Cabinet Construction: Due to the space saving design, less installation space is required. The use of two easy-to-open, double-paned sliding glass doors tightly seal to maintain uniformity. Rigid polyurethane foam insulation construction acts to keep cold air inside the unit and effectively protects against the intrusion of warm air. Chemical resistant stainless steel interior surfaces of the cabinet ensure long
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor; 3 years compressor parts
Optional Features and Accessories:
- Single or dual point temperature monitor
- Digital temperature recorder with data logger
- Built-in 6”, 7-day chart recorder with pen(s)
- Free-standing 6”, 7-day chart recorder with pen(s)
- Chart recorder paper
- Replacement chart recorder pens
- Electronic lock
- Additional access port
Glass/window black out tinting
4-20ma Output Module
- Refrigerator Monitoring - LabAlert™
- 1 Year Ext. Warranty
Optional Validation Services
- Validation Documents IQ/OQ
- Validation Documents IQ/OQ/PQ
- Pre-delivery Calibration
- Pre-deliver Temperature Mapping
- Factory Acceptance Test