- External Dimensions (W x D x H) (inches | mm): 24.4 x 29.7 x 35.6 | 620 x 755 x 905
- Internal Dimensions (W x D x H) (inches | mm): 19.3 x 20.6 x 26.2 | 490 x 523 x 665
- Volume (cu.ft. | liters): 5.8 |165
- Net Weight (lbs. | kg): 176 | 80
- Warranty: 3 year parts & labor, 5 year CO2 Sensor
PHCbi MCO-170AICUVDL-PA cellIQ Series Dry Heat Sterilization CO2 IncubatorItem#: MCO-170AICUVDL-PA
Cell-IQ MCO-170AICUVDL-PA CO2 incubators from PHCbi provide optimal cultivation conditions with precise CO2 concentration, temperature and humidity while remaining easy-to-clean and operate. During cell culturing, the inCu-saFe® germicidal interior and SafeCell UV continuously protect against potential contaminants. A unique dual heat sterilization system provides a complete decontamination of the incubator’s interior.
- Product Specifications
- Product Features
- Literature & Manuals
- Product Videos
- Product Accessories
- Request a Proposal
- Precise & Regulated Environment: InCu-saFe and SafeCell UV function together to create Active Background Decontamination against external microbes. InCu-saFe comprises a germicidal copper-enriched stainless steel interior. SafeCell UV decontaminates circulating air and the humidity reservoir. A unique heating system and the dual wave infrared sensor precisely regulate temperature and CO2 levels, respectively.
- Dual Heat Sterilization System: An integrated auxiliary sterilization system is utilized together with the incubator’s cultivation heaters to provide an effective, energy efficient sterilization process within 11 hours. Melamine foam insulation minimizes heat leakage to adjacent incubators and dramatically reduces elevated external surface temperatures.
- Rapid CO2 Recovery: The proportioning controller and dual wave infrared sensor achieve ultra-fast CO2 recovery without overshoot, even following multiple door openings.
- Stackable Incubators: Melamine foam insulation limits heat dissipation to the surrounding environment during dry heat sterilization. This allows cell culturing to continue safely in adjacent incubators.
- Germicidal Interior: InCu-saFe copper-enriched stainless steel alloy offers the germicidal properties of copper, as well as the corrosion resistance of stainless steel.
- Active Background Decontamination: SafeCell UV decontaminates circulating air and water in the humidifying pan, without harming cultured cells.
- Ease of Use & Maintenance: A color LCD touch panel allows full control and visibility of the incubator’s internal conditions, even with gloved hands. A USB port makes transferring data to a PC convenient. The incubator’s interior has fully rounded corners and integrated shelf supports for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Temperature Control Range & Fluctuation (°C): Ambient +5 ~ +50, ±0.1
- Temperature Uniformity (°C): ±0.25
- CO Control Range & Fluctuation (%): 0 ~ 20, ±0.15
- Humidity Level and Fluctuation (%RH): 95 ±5
- Temperature Sensor: Thermistor
- CO2 Sensor: Dual Wave IR
- Display: LCD Color Touch Screen
- Exterior Material: Painted Steel (rear cover coated steel)
- Interior Material: Stainless Steel Copper-Enriched Alloy (inCu-saFe)
- Insulation Material: Melamine Resin Foam
- Heating Method: Heater Jacket
- Sterilization Method: Dry heat sterilization, 180°C, 11 hours
- SafeCell UV System: Standard
Electrical and Noise Level:
- Power Supply (V): 115
- Frequency (Hz): 60
- Noise Level (dB(A)): 25
PHCbi Co2 Incubators: H202 Decontamination
PHCbi Cell-IQ™ Series CO2 Laboratory Incubators for Precision, Uniformity and Repeatability
PHCbi Laboratory Incubators Control CO2 or CO2/O2 for Reproducibility
You may also like…
Traceable® Temperature/Humidity WIFI Data Logger Compatible w/ TraceableLIVE® Cloud Service-Ambient SensorItem #: LABC3-6520
Traceable® Ambient RH/Temperature Monitoring HygrometerItem #: LABC3-4155
Traceable® Excursion-Trac Datalogging Traceable HygrometerItem #: LABC3-6452CC
Traceable® External Probe RH/Temperature Monitoring HygrometerItem #: LABC3-4154
CO2 Resistant Orbital ShakerItem #: OSC-26M
Traceable® Memory-Loc Datalogging HygrometerItem #: LABC3-6454CC
Traceable® Temperature/Humidity WIFI Data Logger Compatible w/ TraceableLIVE® Cloud Service-Remote CableItem #: LABC3-6521
Traceable Digital Thermohygrometer with ClockItem #: LABC3-5660