- Range: -22 to +122°F (-30 to +50°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C between 0° to 50°C ; otherwise ±1°C
- Probe: Glycol-filled bottle (patented)
- Dimensions: 4 5/8"H x 1 7/8"W x 1"D
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
NIST Traceable® Digital-Bottle™ Refrigerator/Freezer ThermometerItem#: LABC3-4426-3
Our Traceable® Digital-Bottle™ Thermometer provides accurate temperature readings for freezers, refrigerators, incubators and environmental chambers. The digital display shows the high, low and current temperatures allowing for quick, easy reading while the MIN/MAX memory feature monitors the high and low readings at all times. To eliminate possible mercury contamination, the probe is sealed in a miniature bottle filled with nontoxic glycol.
- MIN/MAX memory monitors high and low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period - a significant advantage over glass thermometers displaying only current temperature
- The entire unit, including the bottle and display, may be places in any environment within the operating range of the thermometer
- MIN/MAX memory, °F/°C switchable
- Meets NIST standards
- Supplied: battery, holder, double-backed tape, Velcro®, Traceable® Certificate
- 1 year warranty
- 2+ year calibration certificate