- Capacity/sample volume: 96 samples / 50µl to 1000µl
- Display: 7.0 inch-color touch screen
- Plate positions: 8 Plate positions
- Lysis temperature range: Ambient +5°C to 120°C
- Elution temperature range: Ambient +5°C to 120°C
- Mixing speed: Variable, 10 levels
- Programming control: Touch screen/mouse or PC connection
- Program memory: 100 programs (internal memory)
- Communication ports: USB, LAN, & PC
- Magnetic bead recovery rate: >95%
- Internal lighting: LED
- Contamination control: UV lamp (3W, 253.7nm UVC wavelength)
- Dimensions: 21.6 x 24.4 x 18.9 in. (55 x 62 x 48 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg / 119 lbs
- Electrical input: Universal 120 to 240VAC
- Warranty: 2 years
Accuris IsoPure™ 96 Automated System for Magnetic Bead-Based Purification | 120V – 240V InputItem#: AP1096
- Compatible with all popular magnetic bead kits
- Touch screen panel for on-board programming and operation
- Process up to 96 samples in deep-well plates
- 8-position carousel with 2 heating blocks
- Sample volume 50µl – 1000µl
REQUEST A QUOTE
The IsoPure™ 96 can be programmed by using the color touch screen or the included mouse. After a protocol has been created, the instrument will calculate and display the estimated time for each step and the total time.
Typical step settings include:
-Tip Comb Loading and Unloading: Automate tip comb loading and unloading by designating the respective plate positions in the script.
-Mixing: Parameters for mixing time, speed, and amplitude can be programmed for each step of the protocol.
-Temperature Control: Heating of the sample mixture during the lysis and elution steps significantly improves the purity and yield of the target molecule. The IsoPure™ 96 is equipped with 2 heating blocks on the plate carousel that can be precisely set to temperatures from ambient + 5°C to 120°C. IsoPure™ deep well plates fit into the heating blocks for efficient heat transfer. A cooling fan inside the processing chamber maintains the ambient operating temperature to ensure consistent results.
-Bead Collection and Release: The complete collection of magnetic beads from sample mixtures is crucial for maximizing the yield of purified analytes. The IsoPure™ software offers full control of magnetic parameters to ensure cleaner extractions. General settings allow control of magnet speed, position, repeat collection cycles, etc, to guarantee consistent yields.
Accuris Instruments has partnered with leading magnetic bead kit manufacturers to develop and optimize protocols for specific applications. To request scripts for specific kits, or for assistance in optimization, please contact the IsoPure™ Technical Support Team at [email protected].
Built-in UV Sterilization
An ultraviolet sterilization lamp (UVC) inside the processing chamber provides effective elimination of most bacterial, viral and stray genomic DNA contaminants. This additional safeguard reduces the possibility of unwanted DNA/RNA contamination of critical samples that could be amplified downstream in a PCR detection assay. UV sterilization time can be adjusted based on specific program requirements to ensure a sterile environment prior to purification.
The IsoPure™ 96 can store up to 100 program files which can be transferred between instruments, or to a computer for storage or sharing. Simply insert the included flash drive to export the selected files. Programming control can be done via the touch screen, or by using the included mouse. A PC can also be connected for remote programming.
Accuris offers high-quality deep well plates and magnetic tip combs designed to fit the IsoPure™ 96. Produced using virgin polypropylene and packaged in a sterile facility, these consumables are guaranteed to be contaminant-free. The IsoPure™ 96 also accepts industry-standard 96 deep well plates and tip combs designed for high throughput purification systems.