- Modular metal skinned panels with urethane insulated tongue and groove construction for chamber enclosure.
- "Cam-locking" construction with vinyl gasket seams.
- Internal aluminum standard unit cooler plenum housings for efficient air delivery.
- PSC fan motors for energy efficiency.
- Semi hermetic continually operating compressors for extended equipment life and maximum chamber temperature control and uniformity.
- Uniform horizontal and vertical air distribution through a lay-in ceiling air distribution system with anodized aluminum support.
- Touch-screen system control of chamber parameters.
- Vapor proof fluorescent, incandescent or high bay metal halide light fixtures.
- Factory leak testing of all refrigeration assemblies prior to shipment.
- Bench testing of complete control panel and electrical devices performed prior to shipment.
- Applicable ISO listing 9001:2000 applies.
Cold RoomsItem#: BAHNSON-COLD-ROOMS
Cold Rooms (CRS) are the perfect modular walk-in solution when you need a low-temperature environment that combines maximum flexibility with advanced reliability features. This chamber features a control panel for safe, efficient housing of all controls, alarms and recording devices, automatic defrosting with refrigerant hot gas and/or electric heat for quick, efficient operation and a hinged drain pan for easy maintenance and cleaning of interior plenum components. We offer a number of structural, electrical and mechanical options to meet the needs of any application including bulk raw material and finished product storage, hazardous material storage, plasma and blood product storage and much more.