- A grey enamel or optional NEMA 4X stainless steel enclosure contains all branch power, switching and control circuits. This panel serves multiple freezers from a single central control location.
- The front features a heavy-duty insert section with Lexan door and key lock. The controls, recorder (if purchased) and non-fade labeling can withstand light spray down.
- The panel is third party listed to UL standards. NEC code is strictly followed for internal and external panel wiring.
- Temperature is controlled by a high accuracy, digital PID controller. This type of controller allows for close temperature control through proportional-integral-derivative algorithms (not on-off control).
- Alarm settings, solenoid actions, system auto-switching, mechanical enabling and other various parameters are controlled through the proprietary CCS touch-screen control system.
- Alarms are indicated by LCD screen and other highly visible panel-mounted indicators; audible alarms are also standard. Dry contact outputs are standard for temperature alarm limits and may be provided, by request, for other indications.
- Mechanical refrigeration ‘skids’ serves multiple freezer vaults inside walk-ins or multiple upright reach-in / chest style freezers.
- Refrigeration skids are designed to be compact, yet offer generous service spacing. Strategic thermocouple locations (and display panel) allow for temperature readings important for servicing.
- Copeland scroll compressors offers a multitude of advantages over reciprocating compressors: lower energy usage (high COP), fewer moving parts, fewer wear and stress points, lower noise, lower vibration, physically smaller and higher coefficients of performance. The scroll systems use non-CFC refrigerants.
- Super-high efficiency oil separators remove 99.9% of circulating oil; oil removal is essential for trouble-free compressor operation.
- Thermostatic expansion valves allow precise metering of refrigerant.
- Dual, identical mechanical systems alternate regularly for even wear and automatically switch systems based on detected system fault. Product protection is essentially guaranteed with redundancy.
Ultra Low Freezer RoomsItem#: ES-WALK-IN
These Walk-In Freezer Rooms are the perfect ultra low temp walk-in freezer solution when the utmost storage capacity is required. These freezer rooms bring you flexibility, efficiency and security in a heavy-duty, maximum capacity system all designed to protect your samples, giving you peace of mind. They feature a unique shared central cascade system bringing temperatures as low as -80°C, an extremely large, well constructed cabinet with a capacity of 80 cubic feet to over 1,000 cubic feet and super insulated walls with side doors designed for minimal temperature disturbance providing product protection. With a number of options available including chamber within a chamber design, our specialists work with you to design a Low-Temp Walk-In Freezer tailored to meet your needs.