- Dimensions: 33 7/8"W x 22" D x 28 1/2" H (860 W x 560 D x 725 H mm)
- Enclosure and base: Flexible PVC
- Fastener: Double lip zipper (600 mm / 235/8 in)
- 2 Arm Openings: Rigid PVC (115 mm / 41/2 in ∅)
- Grommet: 16 mm / 5/8 in ∅
- Operating Temperature: -25°C +45°C / -13°F +113°F
- Weight: 1.55 kg / 3.42 lbs
Erlab Captair Pyramid Portable & Disposable Glove BagItem#: CAPTAIRPYRAMID
The Captair Pyramid portable glove bag from Erlab offers a safe and convenient option to transport, store and test hazardous samples or evidence while fully protecting the user.
Easy to Set Up and Use in the Field or Lab | Easy Transport
- Multi-function disposable glove bag made of high-quality transparent PVC.
- Assembled in a few seconds and can be used anywhere.
- Slanted shape of the enclosure provides an ergonomic working position for the user.
- Light, mobile and disposable, the Pyramid is an ideal protection tool which can suit many requirements in the laboratory or in the field.
- Folds into an easy-to-carry size
- Each Pyramid is factory-tested to ensure an airtight seal by inflating with compressed air at a pressure of 2.5 mm Hg.
- Once tested, it is given a serial number and a certificate to ensure safety
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Gloves: Chemical resistant butyl rubber with PVC sleeves
- Serial Number: Unique reference number for better traceability
- Valve: Gas insertion valve