- Modular metal skinned panels with urethane insulated tongue and groove construction for chamber enclosure.
- "Cam-locking" construction with vinyl gasket seams.
- Low height aluminum ceiling plenum housing.
- PSC fan motors for energy efficiency. All fan motors rated for operating temperatures of chamber. Motors are remoted from chamber interior where application exceeds rating.
- Semi-hermetic continually operating compressors for extended equipment life and maximum chamber temperature control and uniformity.
- Uniform horizontal and vertical air distribution through a lay-in ceiling air distribution system with anodized aluminum support.
- Touchscreen system control of chamber parameters.
- Vapor proof fluorescent light fixtures.
- Factory leak testing of all refrigeration assemblies prior to shipment.
- Bench testing of complete control panel and electrical devices performed prior to shipment.
- Applicable ISO listing 9001:2000 applies
Stability Chambers/RoomsItem#: BAHNSON-Stability
Stability (WRST) Chambers are the perfect modular walk-in solution when efficient air flow, temperature and humidity uniformity are required regardless of loading conditions or size. This chamber features a control panel for safe, efficient housing of all controls, alarms and recording devices, automatic defrosting with refrigerant hot gas and/or electric heat for quick, efficient operation and a hinged drain pan for easy maintenance and cleaning of interior plenum components. We offer a number of structural, electrical and mechanical options to meet the needs of any application including long term stability studies, accelerated stability studies, extended range testing and much more.