- Optics- High quality 4x objective lens
- Pixel Resolution - 2592 x 1944
- Image Detection- 5 mega pixel CMOS sensor
- Illumination- Green LED (50,000 hour life)
- Sample Volume- 20ul (4 samples per QuadSlide)
- Counting Volume- 3.6ul (24 image captures)
- Consumable Slide- QuadSlide, 4-chamber
- Counting Modes/Speeds- Quick (20 sec), Normal (30 sec), Precise (100 sec)
- Dynamic Range- 1 x 104 to 1 x 107 cells per ml
- Cell Size Range- 5 to 60 um
- Data Output- USB drive for PDF report
- Dimensions- 6.4 x 11.5 x 8.5 inches / 16.3 x 29.3 x 21.6 cm
- Weight- 11 Lbs
- Electrical- 115V or 230V, 50-60Hz
QuadCount™ Automated Cell CounterItem#: E7500
The Accuris QuadCount™ Automated Cell Counter improves on the simple technique of brightfield microscopy by utilizing an LED light source, precision optics and a high resolution CMOS detector. A finely tuned, motorized XYZ positioning stage provides for extra fine focusing and ability to capture multiple images.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Product Specifications
- Product Features
- Literature & Manuals
- Product Videos
- Product Accessories
- Request a Proposal
- Fast, accurate and reproducible results
- Intuitive software and touch-screen interface
- Convenient and cost-effective QuadSlides™
- Count sample volumes up to 3.6ul
- 3 Count Modes Available to analyze different sample volumes.
- Quick Mode: 0.15uL / 20 seconds (1 image frame)
- Normal Mode: 0.9 uL / 30 seconds (6 image frames)
- Precise Mode: 3.6 uL/ 100 seconds (24 image frames)
Advanced Optics and Imaging Technology
The Accuris QuadCount incorporates the highest quality optical and electronic components, such as a 4X objective lens and 5MP CMOS detector, to ensure reliable performance and consistent results.
The precision motorized stage adjusts the position of the lens and sensor assembly in micron increments for automatic focus. Multiple image frames (up to 24) can be captured to increase the volume of sample counted, providing a higher level of accuracy.
Correct focus is crucial for accurate counts of viable cells. The QuadCount’s proprietary auto-focus system and image analysis software work in conjunction with the motorized stage to analyze and capture images in the proper focal plane.
Advanced detection algorithms easily manage irregularly shaped and aggregated cells. Often misinterpreted by visual counting, correct analysis of these cells is performed by QuadCount’s software, resulting in more accurate counts. User to user variation is eliminated.
Intuitive User Interface
After images are captures, the cell count parameters are easily adjusted.
- Gating size range
- Aggregation level
- Live/dead definition
- Cell population statistics are viewed as a histogram and cell size gating can be adjusted. Choose to view the histogram data for individual or multiple chambers in each QuadSlide.
- USB ports are available for connecting a printer, bar code scanner, external keyboard, or flash drive. Detailed PDF reports can be exported to a flash drive and transferred to a PC for saving or printing.
Accuris QuadCount Automated Cell Counter
You may also like…
Benchmark Scientific Standard Test Slide for QuadCount, pk of 1Item #: E7500-STS1
QuadSlides for QuadCount Cell Counter, pack of 50Item #: E7500-S1