With COVID-19 vaccines now available from Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson, the need for reliable vaccine storage refrigerators & freezers has grown. When purchasing a cold storage unit for COVID-19 vaccine storage, it can be difficult to find the right size internal capacity in order to fit the specific amount of vials your facility will be storing. In order to help our customers find the right sized unit for their facility needs, we have created dedicated content to help organize all of the information, making it easy for you to see how many vials will fit in exactly which refrigerators or freezers.
Here are the steps to finding the right size cold storage product for your facility:
- Select below from which type of COVID-19 Vaccine you will be storing at your facility.
- Then select whether you will be storing your vaccines in a refrigerator, freezer or Ultra-low temp freezer
- On the follow page, identify the maximum amount of vials/doses you will be storing at any given time.
- Search the lists on the following page to locate the “Total Vial Count” column.
- Once you have found the vial count range you will see the corresponding refrigerators or freezers available
- Click on the refrigerator or freezer model number to go to that product page and learn more about that product or request a proposal.
Click below to get started:
The CDC recommends monitoring temperature storage within your refrigerator or freezer when storing vaccines. Below are available data loggers to track your units internal temperature to ensure vaccines are always stored at safe temperatures and alerting you when the temperatures may be rising/falling too much out of the range. Click below to learn more or contact us today for details.