- Cu. Ft.: 1
- Door(s): One glass swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Temperature Range: 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C)
- Exterior Dimensions: 17 1/4"W x 19 1/4"D x 21 1/4"H
- Interior Dimensions: 14”W x 8 7/8”D x 15 3/4“H
- Alarm: Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Casters: N/A
- Shelves: 2, adjustable
- Door Lock: front
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz, 1/8 HP; .90 amps
- Shipping Weight: 91 lbs.
Note: The CDC requires a data logger or temperature monitoring device to consistently record live temperature readings from the inside of a refrigerator or freezer when storing all types of vaccines. Constant monitoring of vaccines at recommended temperatures is essential for maintaining the efficacy of a vaccine. Failing to do so can lead to wasted vaccines or ineffective vaccines being administered to patients. Please follow the CDC requirements for Vaccine Storage & the COVID-19 Vaccination Program found here.
*Please note this unit ships freight and on a pallet.