- Cu. Ft.: 4.6
- Door(s): single, glass
- Adjustable operating temperature range: +36°F to +46°F (+2°C to +8°C)
- Exterior Dimensions: 23 3/4"W x 25 1/2"D x 33 3/8"H
- Interior Dimensions: 19 1/4"W x 17 1/4"D x 24 1/2"H
- Alarm: standard
- Casters: N/A
- Shelves: 2 adjustable, 1 fixed
- Door Lock: standard
Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz, 1/8 HP; 1.74 amps
- Shipping Weight: 150 lbs.
Note: The CDC requires a data logger or temperature monitoring device to consistently record live temperature readings from the inside of a refrigerator or freezer when storing all types of vaccines. Constant monitoring of vaccines at recommended temperatures is essential for maintaining the efficacy of a vaccine. Failing to do so can lead to wasted vaccines or ineffective vaccines being administered to patients. Please follow the CDC requirements for Vaccine Storage & the COVID-19 Vaccination Program found here.