- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8 x 15 x 18 in (19.5 x 38.5 x 45 cm)
- Weight: 3 kg (25 lb)
- Capacity: One cryobag
- Cryobag size: 25 – 1000 mL
- Bag type: Compatible with cryobags from OriGen®, Charter® and Miltenyi®
- Thawing temperature: Driven by protocol settings, ranging from 37°C – 50°C
- Thawing time: 2-8 minutes (depending on fill volume)
- Installation: Self-installed, out-of-the-box operation
- Input voltage: 100–120V, 200–240V
- Power requirements: Maximum 8A
- Pre-installed thawing protocols: 12
- File output: CSV format
ThawSTAR® CB Water-Free Automated Thawing System for CryobagsItem#: AST-90000
ThawSTAR CB is a water – free thawing system designed to consistently thaw large volume cryobags early in the R&D phase and scaled into high-volume commercial manufacturing.
Eliminating human error, the cryobag thawing system standardizes and streamlines cell thawing for scalable and reproducible results.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Automated algorithm driven thawing with biosample sensing technology.
Single-use barrier reduces the risk of biosample loss and contamination; and positions cryobags for optimal thaw performance.
Patented heating technology and sophisticated real-time temperature driven analytics manage heat application and record biosample temperature for a reliable and reproducible thaws.
Compatible with major cryobag manufacturers and sizes; plus optimized Plug and Play thawing algorithm for cryopreservation conditions.
Intuitive software interface that allows access control, enforcement of QC procedures, optimized thawing algorithms, compatible with common cryobag form factors from popular manufacturers.
- Connectivity with chain-of-custody solutions to eliminate sample tracking errors.