- External: 20.0 x 13.3 x 13 in (50.8 x 33.8 x 33 cm )
- Internal: 11.4 x 6.4 x 8.0 in (29.0 x 16.2 x 20.3 cm)
- -70°C to -50°C: Lid off: over 8 hours / Lid on: over 24 hours
- Amount of dry ice required: 5.4 kg (12.8 lb)
- Weight empty: 3.6 kg (8.0 lb)
- Weight with dry ice: 9.0 kg (20.8 lb)
- Working depth < -50°C: up to 20 cm (8 in) from chamber floor
- Capacity: 8 standard 2-inch cryostorage boxes or 18, 250 mL cassettes
BioT™ ULT Transporter -70°C to -50°C Dry-Ice Based Temperature Stability SystemItem#: AST-500D
BioT ULT Transporter is a breakthrough portable solution for handling and transporting valuable temperature-sensitive frozen biosamples. The BioT ULT Transporter uses dry-ice based temperature stability to keep samples frozen during short-term transport or processing.
Comprised of three parts: magnetized lid, DIR™ dry ice retainer and base chamber. The closed-cell high-density polyethylene foam construction of the lid and base chamber is durable, non-absorbent, and remains comfortable to the touch even when loaded with dry ice and frozen materials. The magnetized lid ensures safe transport of the contents. The DIR retainer is constructed of a thermo-conductive aluminum alloy anodized for durability.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Maintains < -70°C and -50°C for over 24 hours with minimal dry ice
- Ideal for freezing samples at a collection site.
- Holds up to 8 standard 2-inch cryostorage boxes or 18, 250 mL cassettes
- Lightweight, built-in finger grips for easy carrying
- Intuitive assembly, highly durable materials
You may also like…
BioT™ DIR™ Retainer (Thermo-Conductive Dry Ice Retainer for BioT™ ULT Transporter)Item #: AST-501D
$585.00$555.75 VIEW PRODUCT