- LN2 Capacity (L): 4.1
- Static Hold Time (Days): 24
- Evaporation Rate (Liters/Day): 0.17
- Necktube Dimensions: 2.78"
- Overall Dimensions: 8.75"
- Height: 18.5"
- Empty Weight (lbs/kg): 11.7/5.31
- Charged Weight (lbs/kg): 19/8.62
- No. of 1.2 ml & 2.0 ml vials (5/cane): 85
- No. of 1.2 ml & 2.0 ml vials (6/cane): 102
- Number of .25 cc Straws (28/cane): 784
- No. of .25 cc Straws, Bulk (2 levels) in Goblets: 1640
- Number of 1/2 straws (10/cane): 280
- No. of .5 cc Straws, Bulk (2 levels) in Goblets: 800
- Number of Canisters: 1
IC Biomedical TW 4DX Vapor (Dry) Shipper I 4.1LItem#: TW-4DX
The IC Biomedical TW 4DX Vapor (Dry) Shipper is designed for the safe transport of biological samples in a vapor phase. This cryo vapor shipper is designed to hold 4.1 liters of liquid nitrogen with a static hold time of 24 days. This liquid nitrogen cryo shipper can hold up to (102) 1.2/2.0ml vials, (1640) of 0.25 cc straws, or (800) 0.5 cc straws. The TW 4DX weighs up to only 19 lbs when fully charged and is only 18.5” tall by 8.75” in diameter.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- 4.1 Liter absorbed LN2 capacity
- Advanced Concept Hydrophobic Absorbent enables faster charging
- Complies with IATA regulations for open cryogenic receptacles
- Rugged construction and superior vacuum performance with super insulation for maximum holding times
- Lockable lid