- Temp. Range: 80°C to 200°C
- Temp. Heat Up: 6 minutes to reach 200°C
- Temp. Accuracy: 1°C
- Sealing Time: 0.5 sec. to 10 sec. (0.1 sec. increments)
- Max. Plate Height: 48mm
- Dimensions: 7 x 14.6 x 13 in. (17.8 x 37 x 33 cm)
- Weight: 21 Lbs. (9.5 kg)
- Electrical: 115V, 50-60Hz, 300W
Accuris SmartSeal™ Automated Plate SealerItem#: MS1000
The Accuris SmartSeal™ Automated Plate Sealer provides fast, reproducible sealing of microplates. Unlike manual plate sealing, the SmartSeal ensures uniform sealing of all wells and consistency from one plate to the next.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Fast, reproducible sealing of well plates
- Adjustable time, temperature and pressure for optimized sealing
- User friendly controls, load plate and press run to seal
- Accepts a wide range of plate types and heights, including deep well storage plates, assay plates, pcr plates, etc.
With digital control over all parameters (time, temperature and pressure) the SmartSeal is capable of accepting a wide range of plate types and heights. An aluminum block adapter is included (for assay and PCR plates) increasing the compatibility of the instrument to allow for sealing nearly any plate up to 48mm tall.
With sealing times as low as 5 seconds, the SmartSeal is a time saving solution for labs and production facilities requiring high quality and consistent plate sealing.
- Deep well (storage) plates up to 48mm tall
- Assay plates
- PCR Plates (skirterd, semi-skirted and non-skirted)
- Polypropylene polystyrene or Polyethylene plates
- Foil or polymer (transparent) seals
- Foil or optically clear films
- Strong thermal bond
- Piecreable and peelable options
- For use with Accuris SmartSeal and other semi-automated thermal plate sealers