- Temperature: Ambient +5 to 60°C
- Speed: 24rpm
- Dimensions: 11.8 x 8.5 x 9in (29.5 x 21.6 x 22.9cm)
- Weight: 9 lbs (4kg)
Rotator Benchmark Roto-Therm™ Incubated Rotator with tube holdersItem#: H2020
Benchmark’s new Roto-Therm series of incubated rotating mixers provide a wide range of mixing capabilities, and suitable for an array of laboratory applications including: re-suspension, protein binding, nucleic acid purification, histochemistry, hybridization etc.
The Roto-Therm is also available in a “Plus” configuration.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Digital programming to maintain chamber temperatures of ambient +5°C to 60°C
- Includes an “in-lab” calibration function to ensure accurate temperature control.
- Interchangeable tube holders included to accommodate all common tube sizes (from 0.5ml to 50ml).
- Motion can be adjusted from vertical (end over end) mixing, to horizontal (rolling or hybridization style) mixing.