- Speed Range: 500 -2500 rpm
- Operating Modes: 1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.
- Orbit: 3.6mm
- Dimensions (in): 15 x 9.2 x 16.5
- Dimensions (cm): 38.5 x 23.5 x 42
- Operating Temp.: 12 x 7 in. / 30 x 17.8 cm
- Weight: 29lbs (13kg)
- Electrical: 100 to 240V 50-60Hz; 60W
- Warranty: 2 years
Benchmark Scientific BenchMixer XLQ Multi-Tube Vortexer for QuechersItem#: BV1010-TST
- For use with QuEChERS and other sample prep methods
- Powerful, hands-free shaking/vortexing
- Pulsing program for interval mixing
- Supplied with QuEChERS rack starter kit:
- 7 x 50ml tubes, held horizontally
- 50 x 15ml tubes, held vertically
- 50 x 1.5/2.0ml tubes, held vertically
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Multiple samples can be processed simultaneously in the BenchMixer XLQ’s large capacity racks, saving time and preventing operator fatigue. The vigorous, consistent shaking ensures all samples are exposed to identical conditions within the same batch of samples, as well as between batches.
- The BenchMixer XLQ creates a true vortex in vertical sample racks by holding the top of the tube stationary while the bottom rotates in a 3.6mm orbit. Time and speed are precisely controlled by the digital microprocessor. A pulse mode allows for more vigorous mixing. Quiet operation, minimal vibration and a long service life are guaranteed by the precisely balanced drive system and powerful motor.
- Using the BenchMixer XLQ is simple. To load the sample racks, loosen the knobs on the stationary steel rods and raise the top sample plate. One rod is shorter than the other, allowing the plate to be lifted up and swiveled to one side. After samples are loaded, lower the plate into place and tighten the knobs. Select the desired speed and run time on the digital control panel and press start. The BenchMixer XLQ can perform unattended mixing for as little as 1 minute or up to 100 hours.
- While the BenchMixer XLQ is configured primarily for QuEChERS protocols, additional racks are available to accommodate nearly any type of vessel commonly found in the laboratory (ask for details). Built for heavy-duty use, the instrument carries a 2 year warranty.