- Speed: 400 to 3500 rpm (1500xg)
- Capacity: 8 x 15ml
- Accel. / Decel.: 9 sec. / 25 sec
- Speed Increment: 100rpm increments
- Timer: 20 sec. to 99 min. or continuous
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 11.6 x 14.4 x 8.3 in./29.5 x 36.5 x 21 cm
- Weight: 15 lbs. / 6.8 kg
- Electrical: Universal Voltage 115V or 230V, 50-60Hz
- Warranty: 2 Year
Benchmark Scientific LC-8 Laboratory Centrifuge (8-Place Rotor; 1500xg)Item#: C3100
Benchmark's LC-8 series of laboratory centrifuges is uniquely designed to meet a wide range of applications in both the clinical and research laboratory. An eight position rotor is included and designed to directly accept 10ml and 15ml test-tubes (conical or round bottom), while optional adapters are also available for use with all popular sizes of blood collection and culture tubes. Unlike most compact centrifuges in this class, the rotor can be easily removed from the chamber for cleaning.
The back-lit, liquid crystal display provides full control over the set run time and rotational speed. The rotational speed can be set/viewed in rpm or rcf and acceleration/deceleration levels can be easily adjusted in the advanced settings mode.
To ensure safety, the digital microprocessor ensures that the lid has been closed and that the safety lid lock is engaged prior to starting a centrifugation cycle. In addition, an advanced imbalance detection system constantly monitors the balance and vibration, automatically bringing the rotor to a stop if an imbalance is detected.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Digital Speed control up to 5,000 rpm
- Safety lid-lock, prevents opening lid until rotor stops
- Unique air-flow design keeps samples cool
- 8 tube capacity, for tubes up to 15ml