- UV Bulbs: 6 x 4W
- UV Wavelength: 254nm
- UV Intensity: +500µW/cm² (center of chamber)
- UV Dosage: 600mJ/cm2 (20 min cycle)
- UV Timer: 5-20 min. (5 min. increments)
- Heater Timer: 30 -120 min. (30 min. increments)
- Heater Temp.: 55°C
- Internal Dims.: 8.5x10.1x12.2 in / 21.6x25.6x31.8 cm
- External Dims.: 11.5x10.5x15.7 in / 29.2x26.7x40 cm
- Height: 30 cm
- Shelf Dims.: 10 x 8 in / 25.4 x 20.3 cm
- Shelf Material: 2 Stainless steel wire / 1 UV-C transparent
- Weight: (5kg)
- Electrical: 120V 60HZ or 230V 50HZ - 110W
- Warranty: 2 Years
Benchmark Scientific UV CLAVE™ Ultraviolet Chamber (Research Use Only)Item#: B1450
Short-wave UV light is an effective method for the disinfection of surface DNA, RNA and microorganisms. With the UVClave chamber, highly focused UV irradiation is used to disinfect tools, vessels and other research items, eliminating up to 99% of surface contamination.
Unlike most UV chambers, the UV Clave includes powerful UV-C bulbs on both the top and bottom of the chamber. When combined with our proprietary shelf that allows for >90% of UV-C light transmission and highly reflective chamber walls, the result is true 360° exposure with no blind spots.
Exposure time is adjustable. An optional heating cycle can be added to assist in drying items that may have been washed or chemically disinfected prior to insertion.
To protect users, the integrated auto shut-off prevents illumination when the door is open. Optional indicators are available to test for proper exposure levels.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Improves quality of PCR research by reducing potential contaminants/span>
- Multiple lamps and reflective chamber walls provide true 360° irradiation/span>
- Proprietary UVC transparent shelf, eliminates potential for missed coverage (blind spots)/span>
- Inactivates DNA, RNA, viruses & bacteria on PCR vessels/span>
- Adjustable cycle time /s