- Cu. Ft.: 9 (4.6 Ref./4.2 Freezer)
- Door(s): Two exterior swing doors (glass door refrigerator/solid door freezer), right hinged, not reversible
- Temperature Range: Refrigerator: Refrigerator: +36°F to +46°F (+2°C to +8°C); Freezer: +5°F to -13°F (-15°C to -25°C)
- Exterior Dimensions: 23 3/4"W x 25 1/2 "D x 66 3/4"H
- Interior Dimensions (Refrigerator): 19 1/4"W x 17 1/4"D x 24 1/2"H
- Interior Dimensions (Freezer): 19"W x 17 1/4"D x 24 1/2"H
- Alarm: Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Casters: n/a
- Shelves: 2 adjustable/1 fixed shelf refrigerator/2 fixed shelves freezer
- Keyed Door Lock
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz, 1.74 Amps Refrigerator, 1.5 Amps Freezer, 1/8 HP Refrigerator and Freezer
- Shipping Weight: 282 lbs.
*Eligible for QuickShip*
Note: The CDC requires a data logger or temperature monitoring device to consistently record live temperature readings from the inside of a refrigerator or freezer when storing all types of vaccines. Constant monitoring of vaccines at recommended temperatures is essential for maintaining the efficacy of a vaccine. Failing to do so can lead to wasted vaccines or ineffective vaccines being administered to patients. Please follow the CDC requirements for Vaccine Storage & the COVID-19 Vaccination Program found here.