- Cu. Ft.: 1.7
- Door(s): One solid swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Color: white
- Temperature Range: 5°F to -13°F (-15°C to -25°C)
- Exterior Dimensions: 23 3/4"W x 24"D x 20 3/8"H
- Interior Dimensions: 17 3/4"W x 16"D x 13 7/8"H
- Alarm: Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- Casters: N/A
- Shelves: 2, removable + footed bottom
- Door Lock: front
- Shipping Weight: 106 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz, 1/8 HP; 1 Amp
Note: The CDC requires a data logger or temperature monitoring device to consistently record live temperature readings from the inside of a refrigerator or freezer when storing all types of vaccines. Constant monitoring of vaccines at recommended temperatures is essential for maintaining the efficacy of a vaccine. Failing to do so can lead to wasted vaccines or ineffective vaccines being administered to patients. Please follow the CDC requirements for Vaccine Storage & the COVID-19 Vaccination Program found here.
*Please note this unit ships freight and on a pallet.