- Cu. Ft.: 10.5
- Door(s): One glass swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Temperature Range: +36°F to +46°F
- Exterior Dimensions: 23 3/4"W x 26 1/2"D x 59"H
- Interior Dimensions:19 7/8"W x 18 3/8"D x53 1/2"H
- Alarm: Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Casters: N/A
- Shelves: 6 Adjustable
- Door Lock: Standard
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz, 1/3 HP; 2.3 amps
- Shipping Weight: 183 lbs.
*Eligible for QuickShip*
Note: The CDC requires a data logger or temperature monitoring device to consistently record live temperature readings from the inside of a refrigerator or freezer when storing all types of vaccines. Constant monitoring of vaccines at recommended temperatures is essential for maintaining the efficacy of a vaccine. Failing to do so can lead to wasted vaccines or ineffective vaccines being administered to patients. Please follow the CDC requirements for Vaccine Storage & the COVID-19 Vaccination Program found here.