- Cu. Ft.: 23
- Door(s): single, stainless steel
- Operating Temperature Range: +36°F to +46°F
- Exterior Dimensions: 26 ¾"W x 34 7/8”D x 83 7/8"H with casters; 77 3/8”H without casters
- Interior Dimensions: 22"W x 26 1/8"D x 52 1/2” H
- Alarm: standard
- Casters: 4 (field installed)
- Shelves: 3 adjustable
- Door Lock: standard
Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz, 3 amps, 1/5 HP, 5-15P NEMA Plug
- Shipping Weight: 295 lbs.
*Eligible for QuickShip*
Note: The CDC requires a data logger or temperature monitoring device to consistently record live temperature readings from the inside of a refrigerator or freezer when storing all types of vaccines. Constant monitoring of vaccines at recommended temperatures is essential for maintaining the efficacy of a vaccine. Failing to do so can lead to wasted vaccines or ineffective vaccines being administered to patients. Please follow the CDC requirements for Vaccine Storage & the COVID-19 Vaccination Program found here.