- Dimensions: 10"L x 9"W x 7"H
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs./1.3 kg.
- Cooling duration 4°C: 230 Mins
- Plastic coated Aluminum for uniform thermal transfer
- Unique temperature indicators signal rise in temperature
DryChill™ Ice-free Cooling Block, 96 x 0.2 ml tubes or 1 x PCR plateItem#: DC9602
The DryChill cooling blocks are designed to store samples safely on the lab-bench without sample degradation due to temperature increase of fluctuation. Unlike traditional ice buckets, these blocks do not require any ice and are uniquely designed to minimize condensation, resulting in a convenient, mess-free cooling.
Each DryChill Cooling Block utilizes a proprietary gel refrigerant, designed to maintain cold (but not freezing) temperatures for extended time periods. Once the block temperature begins to warm, the visual indicator alerts the user by changing from purple to pink.
Four blocks are available for accepting a wide variety of commonly used research tubes and plates.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Ice-free, stable cooling for sample tubes
- Unique design reduces condensation
- Maintains 4°C for up to 200 minutes
- 4 sizes for various tubes up to 50 ml
- Visual temperature indicator