- Volume Range: 100-100µL
- Accuracy: +3.0-0.6%
- Reproducibility: <0.60-0.20%
Halo™ Single Channel Pipettor, lightweight, 100-1000µLItem#: H6800-1M
Halo Pipettors take a modern approach to classic liquid handling. As one of the lightest pipettors ever introduced, Halo Pipettors dramatically reduce risk of repetitive stress injury and the general shoulder, arm, and hand fatigue associated with daily pipetting. Reduced actuation forces and ergonomics-first design make Halo Pipettors feel balanced and natural in your hand. Featuring a four digit micrometer display for precise volume selection, and a click-based adjustment wheel with DriftGuard™ protection, the Halo Pipettor is perfect for applications that demand exceptional accuracy. With a recessed ejector button, and cushioned, shock absorbing stop, the ergonomics of tip ejection have been reimagined to relieve stress on the thumb and joints. Halo pipettors are available in 10 volumes, including a new 1250µL model that allows you to unlock the full capacity of extended length pipette tips.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- SIMPLE CALIBRATION: In-lab calibration is made possible with the calibration key supplied with every pipette.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Ultra-lightweight with stress point reducing contoured edges and soft-ejection, Halo pipettes are designed for human comfort.
- SUPERIOR ACCURACY: With a 4 digit micrometer, and overlapping volume ranges, aspirations of even fractional volumes are achievable with repeatable precison.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY: Rest easy knowing that your pipette is built to last and covered by a three year manufacturer's warranty.