- Rotation speed range: 100 – 1,400 rpm
- Speed accuracy: ± 2 %
- Max. stirring capacity (H₂O): 20 l
- Max. Load: 25 kg
- Temperature range: 20 – 300 °C
- Heating Power: 800 W
- Plate diameter ø: 145 mm
- Plate material: Kera-Disk® (Silumin with ceramic coating)
- Residual heat indicator: Yes
- Protection class DIN EN 60529: IP 42
- External temperature sensor: EKT Hei-Con
Heidolph Hei-PLATE Mix n Heat Core Magnetic StirrersItem#: 036110200
Hei-PLATE Mix 'n' Heat Core was designed with two rotary knobs to allow direct access to the two main functions. The speed and temperature are set using a scale. The maximum values are 1,400 rpm and 300 °C.
REQUEST A QUOTE
This magnetic stirrer is very easy to use and is equipped with the most important safety features. The large safety distance between the heating plate and the control elements, as well as the optical residual heat indicator at temperatures > 50 °C, protect against burns.
The heating function can be activated separately and is indicated by the LED button lighting up.
The patented Kera-Disk® footprint made of anodized aluminum, is chemical-resistant, scratch-proof, and has a diameter of 145 mm. This unique size makes it suitable for use with many accessories and samples on a small footprint. The material used also enables the fastest heating times.