- Volume (L / cu ft): 198 / 7.1
- Platform (W×D, mm / inch): 755×520 / 29.7x20.5
- Interior (W×D×H, mm / inch): 809×624×393 / 31.9×24.6×15.5
- Exterior (W×D×H, mm / inch): 1310×996×755/ 51.6x39.2x29.7
- Net weight (kg / Ibs): 365 / 804.7
REQUEST A QUOTE
Lab Companion ISS-7100 Stackable Incubated ShakerItem#: AAH238115U
Multi-purpose incubated shakers from Lab Companion feature a wide range of temperature control and large chamber volume with the ability to stack up to 3 units for maximum utilization of lab space.
Please note: Platform, clamps and stacking kit are not included in price and must be purchased separately
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Temperature range: Ambient +10°C to 80°C
- Competitive high shaking speed from 30 to 400 rpm (stackable : 30 to 250)
- Orbital shaking motion in 19.1mm diameter. 25.4 mm
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Three point temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Wide speed range even with heavy workload.
- Ideal DD(Direct Drive) brushless motor and triple cam system support heavy load, quiet, maintenance free operation and deliver high torque at high speeds and smooth rotation.
- Best effort run function intelligently manages its rpm to keep shaking even workload is out of its capacity.
- Automatic shaking speed adjustment in case of excessive workload such as unbalanced load placement, unusual vibrations caused from unstable floor or external shock.
- Pleasant test environment by the smooth acceleration and deceleration control.
- Smooth start and smooth stop function prevents chemical spills from flasks or test tubes.
- High-velocity fan ensures uniform temperature distribution and rapid thermal recovery after door open.
- Air-tight silicone door seal to provide excellent temperature uniformity.
- Intuitive touch screen LCD controller with easy icons and logical menus.
- Easy-set digital timer for shaking operation. (1 min. to 999 hr. 59 min.)
- Wide sample monitoring.
- Clear observation of samples without affecting inner chamber’s environment thanks to the transparent viewing window with bright LED lamps.
- Repetitive task can be easily performed as the platform stops where it starts.
- Stopping the shaking platform always at the same position is highly beneficial for automated dosing or sampling process.
- Two adjustable-height shelves provided allow static incubation or refrigeration, which increase storage capacity.
- Built-in electrical outlet with a safety cover inside the chamber.
- Corrosion resistance stainless steel interior.
- Easy-access drain system with a quick disconnect valve offers great convenience to clean up of spills.
- Built-in RS-232 port and USB port for external control and data collection.
- The unit comes with retractable foot caster, beneficial for easy mobility during installation or relocation.