- Color: White
- Can/Container Material Specifications: Polyethylene
- Capacity: 2 gallon(s) or 8 liter(s)
- Exterior Dimensions:
- 14.75" H x 12" Outer Dia.
- 375 H x 305 Outer Dia. (mm)
- Fill/Pour Hole: 3.65" or 93 (mm)
- Approvals: FM
- Compliance: NFPA, OSHA
Justrite Round Quick-Disconnect In-Flow HPLC Safety Can, 2 Gallon (white)Item#: 12165
To meet the growing demand of fire officials requiring reagents be stored in approved containers when drawing solvents into HPLC machines, these compact In-Flow Safety Cans are FM Global approved for safety. Specifically designed for use in HPLC "input" applications, these high density polyethylene cans are equipped with a required self-closing fill/pour spout with stainless steel flame arrester. Two quick-disconnect fittings are installed: one polypropylene for venting, and one stainless steel to handle the solvent in-flow; the stainless steel disconnect includes 1/8"OD (1/16"ID) and 1/16"OD (1/32"ID) compression fittings.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- The safe way to stage and draw reagents into HPLC machines
- FM Approved, and complies with NFPA and OSHA regulations
- Eliminates safety concerns and potential knock-over accidents of glass bottles