- Motion type: Orbital
- Speed range (rpm) with 4 Microplates: 150 to 1200
- Orbit size (mm / inch, dia): 3 / 0.12
- Speed control: Feedback control
- Timer: Run time : 1min ~ 99hr 59min
- Tray (W x D, mm / inch): 269 x 185 / 10.6 x 7.3
- Body (W x D x H, mm / inch): 269 x 325 x 128 / 10.6 x 12.8 x 5.0
- Net weight (Kg / lbs): 7.7 / 17
- Electrical requirements: AC 100 ~ 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
Lab Companion CPS-350 Microplate Shaker | 120VItem#: AAH3C1115U
The Lab Companion CPS-350 Microplate Shaker provides sample mixing for microplates, microtubes and conical-tubes at a maximum rpm of 1200. This orbital shaker features a VFD digital display with touch keys and control knobs.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Structural Functional Features
- Suitable for sample mixing with microplate, microtube and conical-tube at a maximum rpm of 1200.
- Orbital motion with shaking radius of 3 mm.
- Smooth shaking start control.
- Count-down timer. (up to 99 hours and 59 minutes)
- Displays the elapsed time.
- Various tube rack accessories.
Use Convenience Features
- It can be used in a temperature chamber such as cold room or incubator because it can be used at ambient temperatures between 2°C and 60°C.
- Small size and light weight provide good mobility and usability in various laboratory environments and experiment requirements.
- Accurate shaking control according to sample weight with PID feedback control.
- Easy to operate with clear VFD display, touch keys and control knobs.
- Displays the sett rpm and actual rpm simultaneously, and displays timer operation information.
- Self-checks for errors.
- Body made from PP material with excellent chemical resistance.
- Protected from overcurrent.