- Motion type: Rocking
- Speed range (rpm): 5 to 100
- rpm control at 100rpm (± rpm): 5
- Adjustable tilt: 7 ~ 13°
- Timer: Run time- 1min ~ 99hr 59min
- Tray Dimensions (W x D, mm / inch): 276 x 276 / 10.87 x 10.87
- Body Dimensions(W x D x H, mm / inch): 249 x 325 x 138 / 9.8 x 12.8 x 5.4
- Net weight (Kg / lbs): 3.7 / 8.16
- Electrical requirements: AC 100 ~ 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
Lab Companion CRS-350 Rocking ShakerItem#: AAH391115U
Optimized waving shaker
- Easy to adjust angle of motion from 0°C to 13°C.
- Can be used inside of another chamber (Amb. 2-60°C).
- 100-240V, 50/60Hz
REQUEST A QUOTE
Structural Functional Features
- Easily adjustable operating angle to optimize according to application.
- Provides speeds up to 100rpm.
- Provides stable control at low speeds.
- 6 micro-plates can be mounted.
- Convenient tray structure for easy mounting and removal.
- Count-down timer. (up to 99 hours and 59 minutes)
- Displays the elapsed time.
Use Convenience Features
- User can easily adjust the operating angle to optimize according to application.
- It can be used in a temperature chamber such as cold room or incubator because it can be used at ambient temperatures between 2°C and 60°C.
- Small size and light weight provide good mobility and usability in various laboratory environments and experiment requirements.
- Accurate shaking control according to sample weight with PID feedback control.
- Easy to operate with clear VFD display, touch keys and control knobs.
- Displays the set rpm and actual rpm simultaneously, and displays timer operation information.
- Self-checks for errors.
- Body made from PP material with excellent chemical resistance.
- Protected from overcurrent.