- Technical data-
- Speed control: Feedback control with PID
- Position: 15
- Speed range (rpm): 30 to 2,000
- Stirring point distance (W×D) (mm / inch): 117×90 / 4.6×3.54
- Timer: 1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.
- Speed display: VFD
- Motor rating input/ output (W) per each point: 9 / 1.6
- Load, Max (kg / lbs): 30 / 66.14
- General Data-
- Dimension (WxDxH): 377×599×82 mm/ 14.9”×23.6”×3.2”
- Weight (kg / lbs): 11 / 24.25
- Electrical Requirements: AC 100 ~ 240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 135 W
- Protection class (DIN EN 60529): IP 21
Lab Companion MS-53M Magnetic StirrerItem#: AAH332615U
The Lab Companion MS-53M Magnetic Stirrer features powerful magnets and motors to guarantee a high-speed and a good management of the devices.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Performance & Convenience
- Ergonomic designed, lightweight, easy to operate, and low profile.
- Best-in-the-class with broad speed range and suitable for high-speed rotation experimental environment.
- Spark-less, silent and durable BLDC motor.
- Wide top plate.
- Non-slip strength rubber feet.
- Strong magnetic coupling to ensure constant stirring.
- Digital PID feedback control for every single point, separately.
- User-friendly operation and time setting modes allowing various ways of multi-position stirring to meet users’ demands:
single point, multiple point, whole row, whole column, etc.
- Easy-to-read VFD and intuitive control panel.
- Bright and vivid LED position indicating lamps.
- Non-slip see-through silicon plate mat. (optional)
- Chemical-resistant #304 grade stainless steel top-plate.
- Unit is safely designed to protect internal components from accidental spills.
- Built-in thermal shutdown and current limit protection.