- Motion type: Orbital
- Speed range (rpm): 30 to 300
- Max. speed per permissible load:
- 300rpm (max. 23 kg)
- 250rpm (max. 35 kg)
- Amplitude size (mm / inch, dia.): 50.8 / 2
- Speed stability (rpm, %): 1
- Timer (wait on/off): 999hr 59min
- Platform (W x D, mm / inch): 755 x 520 / 29.6 x 20.5
- Body (W x D, mm / inch): 755 x 627 x 151 / 29.7 x 24.7 x 5.9
- Net weight (Kg / lbs): 117 / 257.9
- Electrical requirements (120V, 50 / 60Hz): 0.8A
Lab Companion OS-7200 Orbital Shaker (2″ Stroke) | 120VItem#: AAH3D1565U
The Lab Companion OS-7200 Orbital Shaker offers a speed range of 30 to 300 rpm with precision control. This orbital shaker features a digital interface with remote control & monitoring via mobile app.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Structural Functional Features
- Standard 350rpm, Maximum 500rpm. (option)
- Application of DD motor & triple cam system stable shaking ability (registration: 10-1678160)
- Provides the widest platform size model.
- Up to fifty-one 250ml flasks can be mounted at once.
- Dual platform mountable. (SKC-7000)
(only flasks less than 250ml can be mounted on the bottom part)
- Provided Maximum 50.8mm shaking radius model.
- Convenient platform detachment system.
- Stable shaking with low center of gravity structure.
- Corrosion-resistant outer surface with powder coating and PP material.
- Structure prevents the sample from flowing into the inside.
- Model awarded Good Design certification
Use Convenience Features
- Accurate shaking with PID feedback control.
- Provides Quick, Timer, and Program modes.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 99 hours 59 minutes)
- More reliable shaking simulation by clockwise / counterclockwise rotation.
- Soft start and stop shaking function.
- Easy to use with fast acceleration/deceleration function.
- Possible to stop the equipment at the same position.
- Automatic rpm adjustment in case of instability.
- Equipment stoppage and alarm in case of abnormal shock.
- Alarm occurs when the current rpm differs from the set rpm.
- Over-current protection.
Differentiated Program Operation
- 20 patterns can be saved.
- 20 segments can be set per pattern.
- Time, rpm, and rotation direction can be set for each segment.
- Includes up to 99 repeat operations.