- Bath volume (L / cu ft): 5 / 0.2
- Working temp. range (℃ / ℉): -25 to 150 / -13 to 302
- Temp. stability (±℃ / ℉): 0.05 / 0.09
- Cooling Capacity
- at +20℃ (+68℉), W: 320
at 0℃ (+32℉), W: 230
at -20℃ (-4℉), W: 80
- at +20℃ (+68℉), W: 320
- Bath opening / depth (W x L x D) (mm / inch): 150 x 99 x 160 / 5.9 x 3.9 x 6.3
- Exterior (W x L x H) (mm / inch): 308 x 480 x 733 / 12.1 x 18.9 x 28.9
- Net weight (kg / lbs): 38 / 83.8
- Electrical requirements (120V, 60Hz, A): 12.6
- Plug Type: Type B l NEMA 5
- Cat. No.: AAH57643U
Lab Companion RW3-0525P Refrigerated & Heating Bath Circulator (Programmable, 5L)Item#: AAH57643U
Convenient program control function
- Programmable temperature control.
- LCD color touch screen.
- 120V 60Hz
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Possible to set and save 10 programs.
- Up to 10 steps can be set per program.
- Set time up to 99 hours and 59 minutes per step.
- Includes useful scheduler management functions such as program operation range and repeat interval setting.
- Program repetition possible up to 99 times.
- Provides temperature ramp control in program operation.
- Digital Input / Output function makes it easy to connect external equipment.
- Intuitive operation with color touch display.
Structural Functional Features
- Internal circulation and internal/external circulation of solution.
- Built-in bath cover with handle.
- Internal bath with seamless integral structure.
(except RW3-3025P, 3035P models)
- Stainless steel material inside and at the top of the bath is excellent in terms of corrosion resistance and clean maintenance.
- Drain valve for easy draining of bath solution.
- Easy-to-clean refrigerator condenser filter.
- Equipped with easy-to-move/install caster.
- 8 models provided according to temperature range, capacity, etc.
- 5-steps pump speed adjustment with simple operation.
- Top-rated overheating protection system.
(Registration KR 10-0397583)
- Over temperature limiting function.
(Over Temperature Limiter)
- Prevention of mal-operation with controller lock function.
- Check and alert of temperature sensor abnormality.
- If an error occurs during operation, the details of the error are displayed on the screen and an alarm is sounded.
- Safe structure in which the heater, sensor, and pump inside the bath are separated by covering plates.
Use Convenience Features
- Temperature calibration of up to 3 points provides more reliable temperature control.
- Optimized control with auto-tuning.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 99 hours 59 minutes)
- Microprocessor PID method for precise temperature control.
- USB/RS-232 connection and software provide convenient computer operation and data management.
- Notification of low solution. (low level limiter)
- Automatic restart of operation when power is restored after power failure.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system)
(when purchased LC GreenBox)