- Motion type: Orbital
- Speed range (rpm): 30 to 500
- Max. speed per permissible load:
- 340rpm (max. 13 kg)
- 260rpm (max. 28 kg)
- Amplitude size (mm / inch, dia.): 25 / 1
- Speed stability (rpm, %): 1
- Timer (wait on/off): 99hr 59min
- Platform (Small, W x D, mm / inch): 755 x 520 / 29.7 x 20.5
- Platform (Large, W x D, mm / inch): 885 x 520 / 34.8 x 20.5
- Exterior (W x D x H, mm / inch): 754.8 x 662 x 122.2 / 29.7 x 26.1 x 4.8
- Net weight (Kg / lbs): 75 / 165.4
- Electrical requirements (120V, 50 / 60Hz): 0.8A
Lab Companion SKC-7100 Orbital Shaker (1″ Stroke) | 120VItem#: AAH30216U
The Lab Companion SKC-7100 Orbital Shaker offers a speed range of 30 to 500 rpm and can fit up to (51) 250 ml flasks at once. This orbital shaker features a digital interface with programmable patterns & segments and time, rpm & rotation direction can be specifically set for each segment.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Structural Functional Features
- Standard 350rpm, Maximum 500rpm. (option)
- Application of DD motor & triple cam system stable shaking ability (registration: 10-1678160)
- Provides the widest platform size model.
- Up to fifty-one 250ml flasks can be mounted at once.
- Dual platform mountable. (SKC-7000)
(only flasks less than 250ml can be mounted on the bottom part)
- Provided Maximum 50.8mm shaking radius model.
- Convenient platform detachment system.
- Stable shaking with low center of gravity structure.
- Corrosion-resistant outer surface with powder coating and PP material.
- Structure prevents the sample from flowing into the inside.
- Model awarded Good Design certification
Use Convenience Features
- Accurate shaking with PID feedback control.
- Provides Quick, Timer, and Program modes.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 99 hours 59 minutes)
- More reliable shaking simulation by clockwise / counterclockwise rotation.
- Soft start and stop shaking function.
- Easy to use with fast acceleration/deceleration function.
- Possible to stop the equipment at the same position.
- Automatic rpm adjustment in case of instability.
- Equipment stoppage and alarm in case of abnormal shock.
- Alarm occurs when the current rpm differs from the set rpm.
- Over-current protection.
Differentiated Program Operation
- 20 patterns can be saved.
- 20 segments can be set per pattern.
- Time, rpm, and rotation direction can be set for each segment.
- Includes up to 99 repeat operations.