- Speed range (rpm): Max. 3000
- Speed control: Scale
- Operating mode: Touch / Continuous / High-continuous
- Motion: Orbital
- Orbit Size (mm, inch, dia.): 4 / 0.16
- Max. load (kg / lbs): 0.5 / 1.1
- Motor rating input / output (W): 12 / 6
- Platform: Silicone
- Body: Polypropylene
- Motor Type: BLDC (Brushless Direct Current)
- Platform (WxD) (mm / inch): 76x76 / 3x3
- Exterior (W×D×H) (mm / inch): 154×210×84 / 6.1x8.3x3.3
- Net Weight (kg / lbs): 3 / 6.6
- Protection class (DIN EN 60529): IP 42
- Electrical requirements: AC 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz
Lab Companion VM-96A Vortex MixerItem#: AAH360215U
Low profile design and highly touch sensitive sensor reduce wrist stresses when pushing and holding experiment tools resulting in less fatigue and less unpleasant feeling .
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Well-balanced design and optimized safety features.
- Low-profile with small footprint ideal for use on lab benches and within fume hoods or clean benches.
- On touch operation mode, real-time and dynamic mixing made even with gentle touch.
- Every point of the top surface is highly reactive to gentle touch due to widely built in sensitive sensors.
- Selective mixing modes with variable speed control knob.
- VM-96A: Touch / Continuous / High-continuous.
- VM-96T: Touch / Continuous.
- Built-in LED lamps in case of VM-96A for easy recognition of the mixing mode selected.
- Sparkless BLDC motor adopted for safety, quick acceleration, and low maintenance.
- Built-in safety features against overload and over current.
- Chemically resistant polypropylene molded exterior.
- Wide range of accessories available.