- Maximum Capacity- 2,200 g
- Readability- 0.1 g
- Readability (Certified) - 0.1 g
- Pan Size- 7.1 in (180 mm)
- Internal Calibration- Not Applicable
- Draftshield- ---
- Auxiliary Display Model- Available as an Accessory
- Battery Life- Not Applicable
- Communication- RS232
- Dimensions (HxLxW) - 3.7 in x 12.5 in x 7.9 in (93 mm x 317 mm x 201 mm)
- Display- LCD with backlight
- In-use cover- No
- Legal for Trade- NTEP Certified
- Net Weight- 7.7 lb (3.5 kg)
- Pan Construction- Stainless Steel
- Power- AC Adapter (Included)
- Stabilization Time- 1 s
- Tare Range- To capacity by subtraction
- Units of Measurement- Carat; Grain; Gram; Milligram; Ounce; Ounce Troy; Pennyweight
- Working Environment- 50°F – 86°F, 80%RH, non-condensing; 50°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing (10°C – 30°C, 80%RH, non-condensing; 10°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing)
Ohaus PR Series PR2201N/E Precision Balance (2,200g Capacity)Item#: 30455671
The PR Precision Balances from Ohaus offer accuracy and repeatability for essential weighing applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings while delivering competitive performance at an economical price. Featuring RS232 connectivity for easy communication, and a backlit display and a simple interface for uncomplicated operation, the PR is perfectly designed for your workplace.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Basic Functionality for Routine Weighing Applications: The PR is equipped with three essential weighing modes, RS-232 connectivity for data transfer and storage, making it ideal for routine weighing applications.
- Designed for Uncomplicated Operation with Easy-to-Use Display and Interface: Equipped with an easy-to-read, bright backlit display and a simple user interface, the PR is incredibly easy to operate, with almost no training required.
- Smart Design and Durable Construction: The PR’s small footprint saves desktop space while providing a large weighing surface. The PR is durably constructed, and features a stainless steel pan to withstand day-to-day use in the workplace.
- Metrology: NIST Handbook 44; Canada Weights and Measures Regulations
- Product Safety: IEC/EN 61010-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 61010-1; UL 61010-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B, Basic Environments; FCC Part 15 Class A; Canada ICES-003 Class A
- Compliance Marks: CSA