- Capacity: 8.4 cu. ft. / 238L
- Exterior Dimensions: 63.7”H x 27.6”W x 22.8”F-B
- Interior Dimensions: 42.8”H x 24.4”W x 15.2”F-B
- Access Port: 1, left side, inner diameter 40 mm (1.57 mm)
- Defrost System: selectable manual start or timer defrost, natural vaporization of drain water
- Temperature Range: -10°C to +60°C
- Temperature Uniformity: ±0.5°C (Temperature setting 37°C, ambient temperature 20°C, no load)
- Shelves: 5, PE coated steel wire, adjustable
- Electrical Requirements: 115V / 60 Hz / 1 phase
- Net Weight: 238 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor, 3 year compressor parts
PHCbi (formerly Panasonic) MIR-254-PA 8.4 Cu. Ft. BOD Refrigerated IncubatorItem#: MIR-254-PA
The PHC MIR Series MIR-254-PA Incubator is a 8.4 cubic foot refrigerated incubator ideal for research laboratories that require fixed set point or cycling temperature control while performing general lab applications including industrial testing, chemical testing, stability testing, testing for waste water, BOD and soil, as well as microorganism culturing, germination experiments, and nucleic acid cloning ligations.
- Temperature Range: The Panasonic MIR series offers accurate temperature control and uniformity in a wide range of temperatures, making them suitable for various testing applications.
- Microprocessor Controls: The MIR-Series incorporates an 8-bit microprocessor controller for heat and refrigeration control ±0.2°C.
- Programmable: The MIR series are completely programmable, allowing for direct numeric input with memory of operation, start dates and hours, clock mode and counter-down mode. Program input is simple and accommodates a range of diversified experimentation requirements. It is ideal for experimentation during night time, weekends, or
- that requires settings to be changed. It is also ideal for microorganism cultures and preservation.
- LCD Controller: The new LCD Controller improves user interface for better programming and control. The controller features a pop-up menu that can display: Current conditions (temperature, date), alarm condition, door and light
- status, various setting for each program (e.g. 12 step, 10 program, etc.)
- Temperature Control: The microprocessor allows for precision temperature control combined with a heater P.I.D. and compressor ON-OFF system. With a feed forward function that inputs the operating conditions of the compressor beforehand, the system ensures accurate temperature control for the chamber.
- Memory Back-up Mechanism: Should the power source be interrupted due to power failure or other event, programmed data remains stored in memory semi-permanently. When the power source is restored, operation can be continued according to the predetermined program.
- Ergonomic Cabinet Design: Improved usability with modern design, reversible door, adjustable low vibration, and gentle air circulation that reduces media drying.
Optional Validation Services
- Validation Documents IQ/OQ
- Validation Documents IQ/OQ/PQ
- Pre-delivery Calibration
- Pre-deliver Temperature Mapping
- Factory Acceptance Test
Optional Features and Accessories:
- 1 Year Ext. Warr
- Glass/Window black out tinting