- Capacity: 48.0 cu. ft. / 1359L
- Door(s): double, glass
- Defrost System: cycle
- Temperature Range: +2°C to +23°C, adjustable by 1°C increments
- Exterior Dimension: 76.8”H x 56.7”W x 36.2”F-B
- Interior Dimension: 59.1”H x 52.0”W x 28.0”F-B
- Alarms: High temperature, low temperature, door ajar, power failure
- Casters: standard
- Drawers: 10 Roll out solid drawers
- Door Lock: key lock standard
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 1Ø, 60Hz, NEMA 5-15P, requires 5-15R receptacle
- Access Port: 3 x 30 mm (2 in sides, 1 in cabinet top)
- Net Weight: 637 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor, 3 year compressor parts
PHCbi (formerly Panasonic) MPR Series 48 Cu. Ft. Hinged Glass Door Refrigerator with DrawersItem#: MPR-1412R-PA
Adjustable Design: This large capacity laboratory refrigerator offers a practical solution for storage with adjustable shelves and a wide setpoint range for varying laboratory applications, including biomedical storage and processing. The interior layout makes it ideal for running experiments that require changeable shelf configurations. The shelves can be arranged to accommodate all heights, and deep and strong enough to hold processing equipment and most devices. This model is fitted with painted steel pull out drawers. They allow convenient and space efficient storage and are deep enough to hold bulk items.
Cycle Defrost System: Defrosting is performed automatically and only when required, protecting contents against unnecessary temperature rise. The defrosting heater provides protection from freezing in extremely low ambient temperature conditions.
Microprocessor Controller and Alarms: The temperature control system, with a microprocessor, maintains true temperature at the set level and is unaffected by outside ambient temperature. Audible and flashing LED visual alarms alert the user to the unlikely event of either a high or low temperature status.
Uniform Temperature with Forced Air Circulation: The fan-forced air circulation and efficient temperature recovery properties allow for precise temperature conditions.
Efficient and Superior Pharmaceutical Refrigerator: High performance compressors and components deliver fast temperature pull-down, recovery and tolerance for high ambient temperature conditions. This energy efficient system improves LEED scores and contributes to global sustainability.