- Storage Volume: 105 liters (3.7 cu.ft.)
- Storage Capacity: 72 standard 2" boxes
- Temperature Range: -86ºC to -20ºC @ 32ºC (90ºF) ambient, adjustable in 1°C increments.
Interior Dimensions (H x W x D): 533 x 457 x 432 mm | (21 x 18 x 17 in.)
Exterior Dimensions (H x W x D): 864 x 686 x 711 mm | (34 x 27 x 28 in.)
Net Weight, Empty: 100 kg (220 lbs.)
Shipping Dimensions (L x W x D): 1041.4 x 787.4 x 787.4 mm | (41 x 31 x 31 in.)
Shipping Weight: 121 kg (266 lbs.)
- Electric Power*: 100V to 240V (±10%) at either 50 or 60 Hz
- Maximum Power (Current): 300 watts (3 amps @120V, 1.5 amps @240V) (±10%) at either 50 or 60 Hz
- Electric Supply Rating: 15 amp or greater grounded circuit
- Certification/Agency Listing: UL & CE
- Ambient Operating Temperature: +5ºC to +35ºC (41ºF to 95ºF)
- Warranty: 7 year engine and thermosiphon protection, 2 Year Parts & Labor
Note: The CDC requires a data logger or temperature monitoring device to consistently record live temperature readings from the inside of a refrigerator or freezer when storing all types of vaccines. Constant monitoring of vaccines at recommended temperatures is essential for maintaining the efficacy of a vaccine. Failing to do so can lead to wasted vaccines or ineffective vaccines being administered to patients. Please follow the CDC requirements for Vaccine Storage & the COVID-19 Vaccination Program found here.