- Maximum Capacity: 200g
- Readability(d): 0.0001g
- Repeatability (Standard Deviation): 0.0001g
- Linearity: +/- 0.0002g
- Stabilization time (typical): Approx. 3s
- Calibration: Internal and Automatic
- Tare Range: -200g
- Accuracy Class: I
- Pan Dimension: 90 mm (3.5 in)
- Scale Dimensions: 216 x 345 x 347 mm (8.5 x 13.6 x 13.7 in)
- Operating Temperature: +15C to +30C
- RS232 Port Bidirectional
- Warranty 24 months
Torbal AGCN Series Analytical Balance with Auto Calibration, 200g CapacityItem#: AGCN220
With a 200g capacity, 0.0001g resolution, and automatic calibration the AGCN200 analytical balance was designed specifically for laboratory applications seeking precision, accuracy and reliability. The scale features 5 weighing functions, a large glass weighing chamber, die-cast metal housing, and RS232 interface port.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Automatic Internal Calibration
- Large LCD Display
- RS232 Interface Port
- Accurate and easy to use leveling system
- Robust die-cast metal housing
- Used Capacity indicator
- Sealed front panel
- Data Printing
- Stability and Net weigh indicators
- Center of zero indicator
- Automatic zero setting mechanism
- Initial zero setting mechanism (IZSM)
- Printer: create printed records weighing transactions.
- Draft Shield: this draft shield is particularly useful when using the scale in environments with sizable drafts that may be caused by fans, heaters or ventilation systems.
- Density Determination Kit: designed to determine the density of solids and fluids using Archimedes principle in a way that eliminates the need for below the pan weighing.
- Miniature Slim Keyboard: this keyboard connects directly to the scale via PS2 port and can be used to type in notes, label samples, as well as reference weights, and ingredients.
- Pro Cell: this software serves as a link between Torbal scales and third party software applications.
- Stat: this software is compatible with all Torbal scales. It collects weighing results and performs all most commonly used statistical calculations.
- Torbal Communications: this software allows Torbal scales and balances to connect and transfer data to Windows PC.