- Range: -50 to +70°C
- Resolution: 0.01°
- Accuracy: ±0.25°C
- Probe: Memory-Loc™ USB Therm, 2 probes in glycerol to simulate product stored. 10' Probe Wire
- Dimensions: 4 1/4"H x 2 3/4"W x 3/4"D
- Weight: 5 oz.
NIST Traceable® Memory-Loc™ Refrigerator/Freezer Data Logging Thermometer for Vaccine Storage (2 probes)Item#: LABC3-6441-3
Our Traceable® Memory-Loc™ Datalogging Thermometers provide accurate temperature readings for refrigerators, freezers, water baths, heating blocks and incubators as well as environments requiring 21 CFR 11 compliance. This thermometer is ideal for monitoring temperatures while storing vaccines or other important samples and meets all current CDC & VFC requirements and recommendations for temperature monitoring of vaccine storage. The triple digital display shows the high, low and current temperatures allowing for quick, easy reading while the datalogging feature monitors the high and low readings with 1 minute intervals. Audible and visual alarm continuously sounds when the temperature rises above or falls below a set point. This thermometer stores the exact time and date when the min/max temperature occurred and up to 10 different alarm events can be retrieved. USB capability allows for easily downloading of recorded data to a computer (PC or MAC). To eliminate possible mercury contamination, the probe is sealed in a miniature bottle filled with nontoxic glycol.
*USB stick is not included.
**Please Note: Each glycol bottle probe is unique to its thermometer and cannot be switched. The serial number of the glycol bottle probe must match the serial number of the thermometer. Failure to do so could result in false readings. The serial numbers are located on the back of the thermometer and on the probe’s cord.
- Meets current CDC and Vaccines For Children (VFC) requirements and additional recommendations for vaccine storage and monitoring
- Use in 21 CFR 11 environments, raw data is locked and may not be cleared/changed on base unit
- Data-logging thermometer with fixed one minute logging interval
- Stores up to 10 unique alarm events
- Capable of storing over 1 million temperature observations
- Hassle-free retrieval of data – unit can remain in use while downloading and analyzing data
- Status indicators – Low battery, memory full, USB data transfer and active alarm state
- Meets NIST standards
- Supplied: flip-open stand, 10-foot micro cable, wall mounting, Velcro®, magnetic strips Traceable® Certificate
- 1 year warranty