- Range: -58 to +158°F (-50 to +70°C)
- Resolution: 1.0°
- Accuracy: ±1.0°C
- Probe: bottle designed for refrigerator/freezer applications (patented),10' Probe Wire
- Dimensions: 4 1/4"H x 2 3/4"W x 3/4"D
- Weight: 4 oz.
NIST Traceable® Refrigerator/Freezer ThermometerItem#: LABC3-4127-3
Our Traceable® Thermometer provides accurate temperature readings for freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators and refrigerators . The digital display shows the high, low and current temperatures allowing for quick, easy reading while the MIN/MAX memory feature monitors the high and low readings at all times. Audible and visual alarm continuously sounds when the temperature rises above or falls below a set point. To eliminate possible mercury contamination, the probe is sealed in a miniature bottle filled with nontoxic glycol.
*Please Note: Each glycol bottle probe is unique to its thermometer and cannot be switched. The serial number of the glycol bottle probe must match the serial number of the thermometer. Failure to do so could result in false readings. The serial numbers are located on the back of the thermometer and on the probe’s cord.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Triple display simultaneously shows Min/Max and current temperatures, °F/°C switchable
- Accurately monitor temperatures in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators with this enclosed temperature-buffered sensor
- Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened
- Minimum/maximum monitors high and low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period
- Alarm is programmable in 1° increments, sounds continuously when temperature rises above/falls below set points and can be turned off manually
- Visual and audible signals continue even if temperature returns to non-alarm range
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic casing
- Meets NIST standards
- Supplied: flip-open stand, 10-foot micro cable, wall mounting, Velcro®, magnetic strips, Traceable® Certificate
- 1 year warranty
- 2+ year calibration certificate